The Students of BPCCS a constitute college of KSV University runs a College Disciplinary cell where each student has to follow the following code of Conducts.
- I-card is compulsory for every Student.
- For safety sake students are warned not to play with electric fittings,fire extinguisher and furniture, if this is neglected it may lead to fatal accident or may harm them and it is a punishable act.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college premises. Anyone found in this act will be rusticated from the college.
- Any misbehavior/Mischief on the part of the students with other students, faculty member and staff is subject to severe punishment as decided by the authority.
- Carrying mobiles in the college is strictly prohibited. Anybody found carrying or using mobile inside the class-room or even in the campus will be strictly punished/penalized.
- Students are not allowed in the canteen during the lecture hours.
- Every student is under observation of CCTV cameras.